Sample one-dimensional FDTD programs.
Finite Element meshes to use with project 3:
- Mesh #1 has a total of 30 nodes and 40 elements: resistor5.node, resistor5.ele.
- Mesh #2 has a total of 91nodes and 148 elements: resistor10.node, resistor10.ele.
- Mesh #3 has a total of 309 nodes and 552 elements: resistor20.node, resistor20.ele.
- Mesh #4 has a total of 1153 nodes and 2176 elements: resistor40.node, resistor40.ele.
A MatLab m-file for contouring two-dimensional finite-element results: contourf.m, and
a MatLab m-file for drawing the two-dimensional finite-element mesh: meshf.m.
Example program using contourf.m and meshf.m.
Finite Element meshes to use with project 4:
- Mesh #1 has a total of 45 nodes and 16 elements: tri_wave_1.node, tri_wave_1.ele.
- Mesh #2 has a total of 173 nodes and 72 elements: tri_wave_2.node, tri_wave_2.ele.
- Mesh #3 has a total of 370 nodes and 163 elements: tri_wave_3.node, tri_wave_3.ele.
- Mesh #4 has a total of 609 nodes and 280 elements: tri_wave_4.node, tri_wave_4.ele.
- MatLab m-files for contouring second-order two-dimensional finite-element results: cont_f2.m, cont_f2a.m, and
- a MatLab m-file for drawing the second-order two-dimensional finite-element mesh: meshf2.m.
- Example program using cont_f2.m, cont_f2a.m, and meshf.m.
Problems with this page? Please contact:Waymond Scott/